In Our Opinion:
• Markets within the US have done quite well year-to-date.
• China and the emerging markets are not doing well.
• US economy should do quite well through the rest of 2021 and into 2022.
• Growing economy could continue for the next 5-10 years.
• Remember: Volatility is normal, a 10-12% pull-back could happen.
• Lumber prices are now negative year-to-date after the sharp spike over the last couple months.
• Some inflation will be short-term, some long-term, and some will be permanent.
If you have questions or concerns about your portfolio, give us a call. (800) 618-8577 or visit our website, www.ReznyWealth.com and schedule a consultation.