In Our Opinion:
• The US economy will do well over the next couple of years.
• Inter-year volatility is normal; expect a possible 10-12% correction this year.
• Remember: Nothing goes straight up when investing.
• Expect good growth for the US over the next 5-10 years.
• Other parts of the world are not going to do so well; our firm is currently invested in the US.
• The US Dollar will continue to be the reserve currency for the foreseeable future.
• Don’t be concerned with hyper-inflation but plan on pockets of inflation.
• GDP growth will be high for the US over the next couple of years.
If you have questions or concerns about your portfolio, give us a call. (800) 618-8577 or visit our website, www.ReznyWealth.com and schedule a consultation.